Ahoy Mateys! Due to customer requests, we have decided that while July 1st is the official reopening date of the shop, we will be allowing people in the store until then by appointment only starting Wednesday June 10th.
We are available at the shop between Wednesday and Saturday from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM, so you can call us at 321-313-5886, message us here, or email us at email@example.com to set up an appointment. This is just for the shop though, the museum will remained closed until we start taking appointments in July.
While we are taking precautions of our own to maintain a safe environment during these times, we ask of a few things from you during your shopping appointment;
- Due to the small size of the store, we will require you to wear a mask while in the store. Additionally we have some pirate themed masks soon that will be available for purchase.
- For the appointment we ask there to only be 4 people or less in the shop during the appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer we have provided by the door
- Please maintain the 6 ft social distancing suggestion
- We have ordered a specialized steamer to combat germs in clothing that has been tried on. No clothing goes back to the floor unless it has been placed in the steamer.
- We will be disinfecting several times through out the work day and have installed plexiglass shields at checkouts.
We look forward to seeing you!